It gives Elite mobs a 4% chance to drop items. Any more picked up after the first one grants an additional 1.5% chance. This item caps at a 100% chance at 67 pickups. There can only be 1 item dropped by 56 Leaf Clover, i.e. 1 item for elite monsters, 2 items for elite bosses(1 for boss, 1 for clover).
Tracking Number: 756▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Elite mobs have a 4% chance to drop items
: A FIFTY-FREAKIN-SIX leaf clover! It was sent to me from a fan, picked from the top of Mount Drummond. It lived through the mountain fire; imagine that! I'm keeping it in observation to make sure it doesn't wilt; this is a once in a lifetime specimen! Think of all the elixirs we could make.. I may use a few of them myself and go hit the lottery!
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- Works well with the Artifact of Honor, as all enemies are elite (Be careful though, the game crashes if too many item boxes are opened at the same time)
- The Clover is called "54 Leaf Clover" in the achievements screen.
- It is a reference to the Guinness world record for the most leaves on a single clover stem. A 4-leaf clover is considered to bring good luck, so 56 leaves must be even luckier.
- Risk of Rain 2 has a 57 Leaf Clover, which is in reference to this clover. Its effect may be vastly different, but it is still described to hold great luck.
- As stated above in the article, this item actually gives a 1% chance of getting an item (additive stacking), not 4%.
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox