Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Acrid is a melee-range hybrid who uses powerful poisons to melt tanky enemies.
|Poison||Certain attacks Poison enemies, dealing damage equal to 10% of their maximum health over time. Poison cannot kill enemies.|
|Vicious Wounds||Maul an enemy for 200% damage.Every 3rd hit deals 400% damage.|
|Neurotoxin||Spit toxic bile for 240% damage that poisons enemies hit.|
|Caustic Leap||Leap into the air, dealing 320% damage, stunning, and poisoning enemies on impact. Leaves a pool of acid that deals 25% damage. This ability has 2 charges.|
|Epidemic||Release a deadly poison that deals 100% damage and poisons enemies. The disease continually spreads to up to 20 targets.|
- Poison can not apply more than once from multiple Acrid players.
- Poison deals 10% of max HP in damage over 10 seconds at three ticks per second.
- Max HP includes shields when applied.
- Caustic Leap distance scales with movement speed.
- Poison is affected by Armor-Piercing Rounds and Focus Crystal, but not Attack Speed.
- The name of the challenge to unlock it, ...To Be Left Alone, is a reference to the text given when completing the first game (Risk of Rain) as Acrid. The full text says "...and so it left, with a new hunger: To be left alone."