The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Reduces cooldowns for your skills."— Pickup Text
Tracking Number: 76▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Decreases your cooldowns by 25%
: High Priority/Biological
: Important sign from the spirits. Passed down for many generations. Must be used for high noon ritual to ward off sickness and fatigue. Must be kept cool or will rot. Helps energize the kinfolk and can be used for extra human strength and agility. Important.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Good to use with Wicked Ring and an item that increases critical chance such as Lens Maker's Glasses or Snake Eyes, as the Wicked Ring will quickly decrease the already lowered cooldowns.
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Exceptionally useful when playing as the Mercenary, who begins with very short cooldowns for almost all of his attacks. Having the Alien Head makes sustained combat using dashes and Eviscerate possible without relying on the Mercenary's comparatively weak primary attack.
- Loader can stack Alien Head to make his Debris Shield cooldown decreased to the point that the Debris Shield can be used continuously. This is an incredibly powerful combination as it effectively makes the character totally invincible as long as the ability is being used.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Alien Head stacks multiplicatively and is capped which results in rather odd values. (30%, 51%, 60%)
- The item description says it reduces cooldown by 25%, not 30%.
- When held, black particles resembling flies follow the character.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.