Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Reduces cooldowns for your skills."— Pickup Text
Tracking Number: 76▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Decreases your cooldowns by 25%
: High Priority/Biological
: Important sign from the spirits. Passed down for many generations. Must be used for high noon ritual to ward off sickness and fatigue. Must be kept cool or will rot. Helps energize the kinfolk and can be used for extra human strength and agility. Important.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- The Alien Head goes well with Wicked Ring and items that increase critical chance, such as Lens Maker's Glasses or Snake Eyes, as the Wicked Ring will quickly decrease the already lowered cooldowns upon landing a crit.
- The Alien Head is exceptionally useful when playing as the Mercenary, as almost all of his attacks initially have very short cooldowns. Having the Alien Head makes sustained combat using Blinding Assault and Eviscerate possible without relying on the Mercenary's comparatively weak primary attack.
- Loader can stack Alien Head to make his Debris Shield cooldown decreased to the point that it can be up at all times. This is an incredibly powerful combination, as it effectively makes the character totally invincible as long as the ability is being used.
- Alien Head stacks multiplicatively and is capped which results in rather odd values. (30%, 51%, 60%)
- The item description says it reduces cooldown by 25%, not 30%.
- When held, black particles resembling flies follow the character.
- Early in the development of the game, the Alien Head was an uncommon, instead of a rare item. The item sprite also did not include the black around it.
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox