The Arms Race is an uncommon utility item in Risk of Rain and deals explosive damage.The Arms Race, upon pickup, will grants each drones in your arsenal a 9% chance to shoot out explosive heat-seeking missiles and occasionally mortar shots.
Healing drones are not affected, and drones with a higher fire rate trigger Arms Race more often. This means basic and assault drones benefit more than laser drones.
- Getting many Arms Race, Mortar Tube, and AtG Missile Mk. 1/AtG Missile Mk. 2 could cause havoc to your enemies. Of course, offensive drones are needed as well. Though not directly connected as a synergy, Drone Repair Kit can be beneficial in maintaining drones.
- Drones summoned by the Back-Up will be augmented as well.
- Arms Race is a reference to the term Arms Race in its original usage of the term refers to a competition between two or more states to have the best-armed forces. Each party competes to produce more weapons, larger military, superior military technology, etc. in a technological escalation.
- The term Arms Race itself is also being used to describe any sort of long term escalating competitive situation where each competitor (the state it was joined on the competition)focuses on out-doing the others.
- This item will unlock as any character when you farm enemies at Boar Beach.
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox