The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Commando is a jack-of-all-trades character that is reliable in all situations of the game.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Double Tap||Shoot twice for 2x90% damage.|
|Phase Round||Fire a piercing bullet for 230% damage.|
|Phase Blast||Fire two close-range blasts that deal 8x200% damage total. (This is Alt. skill.)|
|Tactical Dive||Roll a short distance|
|Suppressive Fire||Fire rapidly, stunning enemies for 6x100% damage.|
|Frag Grenade||Throw a grenade that explodes for 175% damage. Deals 4x damage in the center of the explosion. Can hold up to 2. (This is Alt. skill.)|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Holding down the activation button for Double Tap will allow the player to fire continuously. This is true for every M1 ability except for MUL-T's Rebar Puncher.
- Phase Round pierces through more than just enemies. It is able to shoot through walls, trees, and other map objects.
- Using Tactical Dive before hitting the ground will allow the player to avoid taking fall damage, as it cancels the player's vertical momentum. It can also be used to roll up certain cliffs, allowing the player to climb to normally-inaccessible vantage points.
- Suppressive Fire can interrupt enemy attacks such as Golems' eye blasts. Bosses, being immune to stun effects, cannot be affected however.
- Suppressive Fire can, in fact, fire faster and more shots at higher attack speed levels similar to the Mercenary's Eviscerate, though this is not listed in the tooltip.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.