Desolate Forest is the larger of the two maps. The Honor artifact can be found in one variant.
Spawning in one variant of the map, the Honor artifact can be seen on the far left on the bottom level. Due to the jumps involved at the entrance (pictured at right) there are only six ways to reach it:
- Jump with a Photon Jetpack;
- Jump with two Rusty Jetpacks;
- Jump with one Rusty Jetpack, hug the wall, place a Carrara Marble gate at the jump's apex so it appears at the ledge, then teleport to it while holding left;
- Using a Hopoo Feather to double-jump.
- Place a Carrara Marble at the bottom of the ledge. Walk into the jump pad, and use the Carrara Marble in the air to teleport back to the ledge. Your momentum from the jump pad will fling you over the ledge.
- Use the Miner's fourth skill To The Stars, as it will give him the necessary additional jump height.
- Climb up the rope next to the entrance, jump off, and use the Commando's Tactical Dive skill at the right moment to get on the entrance's ledge.
Known Bugs Edit
- On the way to the Honor location, there is a downwards section above a large drop. If you hold left and get high enough onto the section, you will go straight up to the ceiling and stay there.