Tracking Number: 57▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Walking leaves behind a fire trail that burns for 35% damage.
: High Priority/Fragile
: With the insane temperatures of your condition, it has come to our attention that you would probably want the strongest flame-resistant equipment. Well here it is; it works literally by 'fighting fire with fire'.
It dispenses fluids that burn at low-temperature, which consumes large amounts of oxygen. This should starve any high-burning flames new by, but obviously will leave a flaming trail behind you. Don't use this outside of the correct conditions, or you will burn your house down.
Can be refilled with gasoline, kerosene, or really anything that burns decently.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Acrid and his poison trail work well with the Fireman's Boots, as the trail slows enemies down and damages them on top of the fire trail.
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The trail burns for a set amount of time, so having more movement speed through items such as Paul's Goat Hoof, Red Whip, etc. will cause a longer trail.
Achievement[edit | edit source]
This item is unlocked by standing in lava for 1 minute straight. Despite common beliefs, because lava deals damage based on a percentage of the players maximum health, the best way to do it is not to stack up on HP items. Rather, the best thing to do is to play with the Command and Glass artifacts on, and get as many Guardian's Hearts as possible. This will keep maximum health low, while boosting resilience through the shields. This way, the shield takes all of the damage, and low max heath makes it around 5-10 damage per tick.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The fire trail created by Burning Witness does not stack with the trail created by Fireman's Boots. Only one fire trail is made. It is not confirmed which item works.
- In early alpha versions of the game, the Fireman's Boots looked considerably different.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox