Not to be confused with Frost Relic (Risk of Rain 2).
The Frost Relic is an uncommon damage item in Risk of Rain. On killing an enemy, surrounds you with 3 icicles that deal 3x33% damage. These three icicles rotate around the player while moving towards and away from them. They damage nearby enemies. The particles pierce an unknown amount of times.
Tracking Number: 744▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Killing an enemy surrounds you with 3 icicles that deal 3x33% damage.
: Biggest snowflake, to date. Technically, it isn't a snowflake, it's just a chunk of ice, but STILL. That's hard to sell as a museum piece. Anyways, the thing is hard as rock; I got drunk one day and dropped it on the floor, and it went right through, so don't worry about transportation.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- When activated, the player(s) can sit on a climbable entity to inflict damage to opponents and heal without being atacked from land-based enemies.
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Any Melee-based character will benefit from Frost Relic, as they will often find themselves in close combat situations. Melee Characters include Acrid, Loader, Mercenary, Miner, and HAN-D.
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
- The icicles created by the Frost Relic can crit. Therefore, items that increase crit chance, such as Lens-Maker's Glasses and Harvester's Scythe, are useful, as they can result in double damage.
- Combining the Tesla Coil with the Frost Relic creates a good combo for getting rid of swarms of small enemies from below (ie: near the top of a rope/ladder). The electricity kills a few enemies, which generates icicles, which then grinds the enemies to a pulp, further fueling the icicle generation.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- With many icicles, one can crash the game and end runs, so caution is required.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox