APPLY FORCE TO ALL COMBATANTS FOR 180% DAMAGE.
FIRE A DRONE FOR 190% DAMAGE WHILE ALSO HEALING YOURSELF. GAIN DRONES BY KILLING ENEMIES.
INCREASE ATTACK SPEED AND STUN CHANCE BY 30%. INCREASE DURATION BY ATTACKING ENEMIES.
APPLY GREAT FORCE TO ALL COMBATANTS FOR 500% DAMAGE, KNOCKING THEM IN THE AIR.
APPLY GREAT FORCE TO ALL COMBATANTS FOR 500%, KNOCKING THEM IN THE AIR AND STUNS AND SHOCKS.
- DRONE will auto-target the nearest enemy. Direct line of sight is not required. The player can only have up to ten drones at any moment, so try to use them only in an emergency for immediate healing. Note: HAN-D's drones will be reset to 0 on entering a new level.
- While HAN-D doesn't have the ability to dodge or block, the drones are capable of healing. Try to save at least two just in case you need a sudden chunk of health restored.
- When not doing a solo run, FORCED_REASSEMBLY can stun a large crowd of monsters, allowing others to deal massive damage to a confined area. Mastering timing on this skill can give the player a good crowd controlling method. Since this ability has a wind-up time is recommended to jump in the air before using it.
- It is important to acquire items that increase mobility and attack speed to make up for HAN-D's crippling lack in both categories without the benefit of OVERCLOCK. Warbanner are extremely effective, providing a buff to HAN-D's already high attack stat and also giving them a significant boost in attack speed.
- Unlike other melee-focused classes, HAN-D, at base fire rate, can't stun-lock enemies using only its standard attack, thus making items that boost the attack speed stat like the Soldier's Syringe exceptionally valuable.
- As HAN-D has only one long-range attack (The DRONEs), use items like Barbed Wire and Frost Relic to damage swarms of enemies close to you.
- When on a ledge and attacking enemies below, note that FORCED_REASSEMBLY can knock enemies up and onto your level.
- A very effective and also very fun playstyle with HAN-D will require maxed Attack Speed (8 Soldier's Syringes), at least 2 Alien Heads, and any amount of Wicked Rings above 2 and 100% crit. With this combination of items, the player can simply hold down both HURT and OVERCLOCK gaining infinite boosted attack speed, attacking even faster than the Commando's Suppressive Fire. Though without incredible luck, this is only achievable with the Command and major farming.
- DRONES can be duplicated by killing enemies while in a run with more than one HAN-D. This gives DRONE to each of them thus combining them with Ceremonial Dagger and Glass makes every run extremely easy to complete.
- Maybe a reference to Mr. Handy from the Fallout series, despite sharing multiple aesthetic similarities with WALL-E, including the flat-shaped head.
- Appears de-activated in the background of the character select in Risk of Rain 2
- On the PS4, OVERCLOCK's duration is not increased by attacking enemies.