Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
"Killing an enemy summons a ghost."— Pickup Text
Tracking Number: 369▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Killing enemies spawn ghosts for 15 seconds with 70% health and 50% damage
: High Priority/Fragile
: This is GREAT! The circus is just as GOOD as I hoped it to be; it is a dream come true! I'm so GLAD that I followed my dream. I love you; tell mom too. Tell her..
I'm happy! I'M HAPPY! SEE! I SAID I'M HAPPY PLEASE DON'T
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- Ghosts created by this item will drop bombs on death when using the Artifact of Spite. Although indistinguishable from bombs dropped by enemies, the ghost bombs will NOT hurt any players, but hurt enemies instead.
- Ghosts created by the Jar of Souls seem to detect the ghosts of the Happiest Mask as another enemy, creating yet another ghost.
- This may be a reference to "The Legend of Zelda" series where the character named "The Happy Mask Salesman" sells masks with special powers to the player.
- The sprite and shipping date is also reminiscent of Guy Fawkes masks. Guy Fawkes was part of the Gunpowder Plot (popularized by the graphic novel/movie "V for Vendetta"), which was to take place on the 5th of November of 1605 (written 5/11/1605 in British notation of dates). These masks have also been used by anarchist groups such as Anonymous, thus the reason for the effect.
- In co-op multiplayer, if different players have individual masks, more ghosts spawn per kill.
- Ghosts spawned by this item will be healed along with other enemies by green elites.
- The ghosts spawned by this item (along with the Jar of Souls) can cause extreme FPS drop. It is best not to stack these items for the current versions (1.2.9 latest) until fixed, because, even on a high-end computer, FPS drop can be observed.
- The Tesla Coil can damage and kill ghosts created by the Happiest Mask.
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox