Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Every 4 basic attacks pierce through enemies."— Pickup Text
Tracking Number: 209▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Every 4 basic attacks pierce through enemies for 100% damage.
: High Priority/Fragile
: Contains about 500 horse power of torque. Diamond tipped and coated, along with composite steel. Strong enough to pierce the most heavenly of materials.
Can be used for manual drilling, or swap to laser-mode to fire a mining laser instead. The former will wear it out much quicker, but will also have better results.
Why I bother telling you all this is beyond me. You people aren't planning on using it for mining anyways.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- The Huntress' ability to move while attacking can allow this item to proc more often than other classes.
- HAN-D can exploit the ability of this item to recharge his OVERCLOCK ability almost completely, if used against large crowds of enemies.
- All melee characters gain infinite range each fourth attack thanks to this item making it much more valuable on these classes.
- Commando's Double Tap only pierces on one of the two shots. This means that he ends up dealing 160% damage, and because the Heaven Cracker shot can crit and apply other on-hit effects, there is actually a chance of applying such effects TWICE in one attack, whereas the default Commando attack can only proc effects once per volley.
- "Non-synergy" CHEF's DICE pierces enemies by default, dealing a little more damage on the return back. Making this item not only useless but a downgrade from the default. It makes this item less effective than on any other character.
- The piercing beam replaces the Engineer's grenades from his Tri-nade attack when triggered.
- The Heaven Cracker synergizes well with all on-hit items since the effect will proc on every enemy.
- The best example of this may be the Brilliant Behemoth, as the explosive blast is multiplied by the number of enemies hit allowing the user to dispose of large groups in one shot.
- This item is a reference to the Studio Gainax anime series Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, where one of the main characters, Simon the Digger, exclaims "My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox