"Gain another jump."— Pickup Text
This item's abilities can stack endlessly, making it possible for any character to fly with enough feathers. The Feather has a higher jump height than most characters base jump.
Tracking Number: 746▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Gain another jump.
: A feather from the hopoo, found only natively in Europa. Ever since its extreme light-weight vs tensile strength was discovered, the hopoo was almost driven to extinction from poaching. There are only 3 left; I hope you can keep their location safe.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- If ropes or ladders are near each other, double-jumping back and forth between them while climbing is faster than climbing straight up one. Jumping off a single ladder, then doubling back, does not seem to be any quicker.
- Hopoo Games is the name of the Risk of Rain development crew.
- In the description of the Hopoo feather it is stated that there are only three Hopoos left, which is likely a reference to the three man development team for the game.
- Hoopoes are colorful, crested birds found across Afro-Eurasia.
- When using this item as Miner, be careful not to tap the Jump button after activating To The Stars. If you do, you will cancel the attack, but still activate its cooldown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.