"Cut off the head of the snake and the body lives on."— Pickup TextThe Imp Overlord's Tentacle is a boss utility item in Risk of Rain.
|Aetu will drop $2 every time he hits an enemy.|
|Bava deals explosive damage.|
|Yggo has 2.3x HP compared to the other imps and has increased knockback cap|
|Ugorn deals lightning damage.|
|Chir is much faster and more aggressive than the other imps.|
Tracking Number: 849▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Summon an imp bodyguard. Revives every 60 seconds
: I believe the Imp Overlord's head tentacle serves as a symbol of power; the bigger the tentacle, the more powerful you are in the social hierarchy. Losing a tentacle is a sign of failure or social outcasting.
I.. have no idea how I know that. I just do.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
The imp might say one of the following sentences on summoning:
- "Send Yggo right over."
- "Embrace Wealth."
- "<Name>, at your command."
- "Blast them apart."
- "Do I... Shock you?"
- "All that glitters"
- "Aetu will pave the way in gold"
- "Aetu knows.. there is always a price"
- "Seldom that profit loses"
- "$25 for early access..? How devilish..."
- "Splatter them all"
- "Shatter the earth"
- "Leave them in pieces"
- "H-ha! Hahaha!"
- "You are slow.. much too slow"
- "In the blink of an eye"
- "You slow me down"
- "Let them cower in fear"
- "Ah! Thrill of the hunt"
- "I carry your burden"
- "Clear the way"
- "I will die.. to protect you"
- "They cannot hurt me.."
- "Strike twice"
- "It is lightning that does the work"
- "Smite them!"
- "Can you hear it...? Ugorn's music?
- "For life, <Name> will serve..."
- "<Name>, your new hand.."
- "You will soon learn to love it.."
- "<Name>, at your service.."
- There is a chance that the imp will bug out, freezing in a wall or something else similar; the item will then become useless, and further Imp Overlord's Tentacles will be useless.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.