Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
"Sprout a tree on kill, granting healing fruits"— Pickup Text
Tracking Number: 773▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Upon killing an enemy, spawn an alien plant that heals you for 8 hp.
: High Priority/Fragile
: FORGET ALOE VERA. THIS IS THE NEXT THING.
You know how people always have those on their desks? Well this isn't just for the cuts and burns; this makes you feel good EVERYWHERE. Vitamins, proteins, you name it, this plant got it. Takes very little time for it to bear another fruit as well, but it does require some strange potting soil... as in carcasses. Small carcasses.
ANYWAYS, shoot me n email if you are interested!
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- The plant's fruit will disappear if left for too long (~30 seconds). This, combined with the delayed spawn time, makes the plant much more suitable for tanks or melee characters (or other builds relying on close-range on-kill effects) than hit-and-run characters.
- Aside from the above tip, the 8 HP per plant and +3 for each stack of the item is underpowered considering how quickly that becomes a negligible amount of health and that it has to be manually picked up. Consider the Monster Tooth, whose health boost (and stack) is larger, spawns instantly from a defeated enemy and seeks out the character over at least a full screen.
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
Unlock[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item may be a reference the Ender's Game sequel Speaker for the Dead, in which trees grow from the bodies of creatures on Lusitania.
- The item appears in the game's sequel "Risk of Rain 2" on the multiplayer loading screen. It appears next to the console on the desk.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The plant seems to spawn either randomly or sometimes far from the body of the enemy that presumably triggered it.
- In the shipping details, it says "caracasses" instead of carcasses.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.