This item automatically flashes a screen wide horizontal laser beam when fully charged by attacks, damaging all enemies that are on the same level as the player. The beam is not stopped by walls.
Every frame that the player spends in an attack animation charges the turbine. This means that some attacks with long animations (such as Mercenary's Eviscerate) will charge the turbine faster than short attacks. Conversely, items that increase attack speed (like Soldier's Syringe) will slow down the charge rate of the turbine. Stacking more turbines increases the amount of charge gained each frame.
The animation of transitioning from one level to the next counts as an animation for the purpose of charging the turbine, so the laser may fire once or multiple times at this moment.
The beam can be used to activate terrain interactive objects, such as buttons, cracked stone in the Artifact of Spite variant of Sky Meadow, and levers on Magma Barracks Artifact of Sacrifice version.
This item was added in the v1.2 Patch.
Tracking Number: 772▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: All your attacks charge the generator. At full power, fire a laser for 2000% damage.
: High Priority/Fragile
: Replacement laser turbine for the photon power plant. The thing is deceptively small, but it holds immense power. Keep it away from all electromagnetic sources; it will charge from the field, and if the capacitor becomes overloaded, it WILL discharge.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Unlocking[edit | edit source]
- To unlock this item use one of these methods (see CHEF#Tactics for more information):
- Get the Shattered Mirror to create a shadow partner, then activate SECOND HELPING and hold DICE/MINCE.
- Use the Gigantic Amethyst to reset the cooldown of SECOND HELPING to use it twice, then hold DICE/MINCE.
- Use the Ancient Scepter's boost to the CHEF's SECOND HELPING, and hold DICE/MINCE.
- Get enough critical strike chances and a Wicked Ring.
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On the Achievements screen, this item is listed as the "Gauss Laser," which is the name of the optional weapon you can use against the final boss in the final stage.
[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox