MUL-T is an aggressive survivor who has the tools necessary for any job!
|Multifunctional||MUL-T can hold two equipment at once. The active equipment is swapped by using Retool.|
|Auto-Nailgun||Rapidly fire nails for 60% damage. Fires six nails when initially pressed.|
|*☆Secondary Skill: Scrap Launcher||Fire an arching hunk that explodes for 360% damage.Hold up to 4.|
|Rebar Puncher||Fire a piercing rebar that deals 600% damage.|
|Blast Canister||Launch a stun canister for 220% damage. Drops stun bomblets for 5x44% damage.||6 Seconds|
|Transport Mode||Zoom forward, gaining armor and speed. Deals 250% damage to enemies in the way. Deals more damage at higher speeds.||8 Seconds|
|Retool||Switches his primary fire between the rapid Auto-Nailgun and a piercing heavy-damage Rebar Puncher. *Also switches between MUL-T's primary and secondary Equipment*|
- MUL-T's Auto-Nailgun has a very high spread, limiting its effective range against anything but larger bosses. For long range shots, the Rebar Puncher is far more effective.
- MUL-T has a 0.4 multiplier for item procs using its Auto-Nailgun due to its very high rate of fire.
- MUL-T’s Rebar Puncher cancels sprinting but remains charging if the sprint button is pressed during. Pressing the sprint key right after beginning a rebar charge allows for increased movement speed while using the Rebar Puncher.
- The tool tip for Transport Mode's damage does not account for sprint speed, in-game with no speed items this results in this ability doing 400% damage. When hitting elites or bosses, at base speed, the skill does an additional 1440% extra damage, for a total of 1840% damage%.
- Hitting a heavy enemy, such as a Stone Golem (or any boss), will stop Transport Mode.
- MUL-T's escape pod will explode on impact at the start of any given run. This is presumably due to the properties of Retool allowing the player to carry the Power Plant challenge's Fuel Array with no associated risk.
- He is durable, highly mobile, effective at all ranges, and possesses the ability to hold two usable items at once.
- Complete the challenge MUL-T: Pest Control to open up the Scrap Launcher.
Item Synergies Edit
- The Crowbar is extremely powerful when coupled with MUL-T's Rebar Puncher, as the increased first-shot damage can boost the attack enough to one-shot most non-elite enemies.
- Since MUL-T is slow in movement and mobility, Paul's Goat Hoof, Energy Drink, and Hopoo Feather are not to be overlooked.
- The lengthy boost gained from Transport Mode combined with Milky Chrysalis' flight and speed buff allow MUL-T to practically fly across entire levels in a single use of the item.
- MUL-T is referred to as "he" in the tooltip for Retool.
- MUL-T is referred to as "Toolbot" in the Steam UserProfile for the game
- ↑ https://steamcommunity.com/games/632360/announcements/detail/1720845946887212685 - "Hopoo Games Development Thoughts #1", 30 Mar 2018
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.