You can see how many times this item has activated by looking at the colored strikes that appear above the survivor's head each time a critical hit is landed. The first critical hit will create yellow strikes, the second one will turn them orange and the third will turn it red. Landing a critical hit when you already had one will reset the timer before the boost wears off.
Tracking Number: 900▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Critical strikes increase attack speed by 10%. Stacks up to 30%.
: Wolves. Nasty creatures. Was tendin' my crops, then a pack of 'em come out. I thought the mine field finished them all off, but the big guy, the alpha dog, was still around. Came RIGHT after me. Gut the thing right then and there. The hunter is now the hunted, eh? You ain't sayin much anymore, are ya?
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- Stacks additively with Soldier's Syringe.
- Works well with The Ol' Lopper, Lens Maker's Glasses, Harvester's Scythe, and Wicked Ring as they all increase the player's crit chance
- The variables stored in memory show an 11% attack speed increase even though the item log says 10%.
- In Co-op, if the Huntress dies before a Legendary Wisp spawns and another player kills it, the item is still unlocked because the Huntress technically didn't take damage.
- If Predatory Instincts is picked up during the activation of this item (attack speed buff), the player's base attack speed will be decreased.
- Reason: When you pick up a new Predatory Instincts during the attack speed buff, your current attack speed is NOT increased instantly. However, when the buff ends in 3 seconds, the attack speed that deducted from you will be recalculated based on the new Predatory Instincts amount. (Thanks to User:Pandaman018).
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox