You can see how many times this item has activated by looking at the colored strikes that appear above the survivor's head each time a critical hit is landed. The first critical hit will create yellow strikes, the second one will turn them orange and the third will turn it red. Landing a critical hit when you already had one will reset the timer before the boost wears off.
Tracking Number: 900▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Critical strikes increase attack speed by 10%. Stacks up to 30%.
: Wolves. Nasty creatures. Was tendin' my crops, then a pack of 'em come out. I thought the mine field finished them all off, but the big guy, the alpha dog, was still around. Came RIGHT after me. Gut the thing right then and there. The hunter is now the hunted, eh? You ain't sayin much anymore, are ya?
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Character Synergies[edit | edit source]
Item Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Stacks additively with Soldier's Syringe.
- Works well with The Ol' Lopper, Lens Maker's Glasses, Harvester's Scythe, and Wicked Ring as they all increase the player's crit chance
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The variables stored in memory show an 11% attack speed increase even though the item log says 10%.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- In Co-op, if the huntress dies before the wisp spawns and another player kills it, you still unlock this item because the huntress technically didn't take damage.
- If you pick up a Predatory Instincts item during the activation of this item (attack speed buff), this BUG will decrease your base attack speed.
- Reason: When you pick up a new Predatory Instincts during the attack speed buff, your current attack speed is NOT increased instantly. However, when the buff ends in 3 seconds, the attack speed that deducted from you will be recalculated based on the new Predatory Instincts amount. (Thanks to User:Pandaman018).
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- This description is auto-generated by the Item Infobox