You can directly change save values of your save.ini to change the progress that you have in the game. I would recommend that you play through the game once to unlock everything, the game is worth it, but if you somehow lose any item or character you earned this will show you how to get them back easily.
NOTE: Cheating can seem like fun, but can also take a lot of the fun out of the game! Save values are provided so that you might be able to contribute to the wiki in an effort to save time, but you should really play the game legitimately to get the most value out of it!
Also: You will not be able to get Steam achievements by editing the save file! You only get the Steam achievement when the game visually notifies you that you've gotten an achievement. If the game never tells you that you got that achievement, it won't appear in your list of Steam achievements either.
When you save the following commands in the [Achievement] section on its own line, it has certain effects on your game. To do this, make a new line stating "achievementX=2", where X is the number of a given achievement you want to unlock, preferably under other completed achievements. If you haven't unlocked any achievements, add your achievement under the list of "achievement_progressX=Y" variables if any exist, otherwise right under [Achievement] at the top of the file. WHERE DO YOU DO IT fuck me your a dumb fuck, there is a lot of fucking folders
- 0 = Gasoline : Defeat 20 Lemurians in one playthrough. (Steam: Lizard Bait)
- 1 = Unstable Watch : Complete the 1st stage in under 5 minutes.
- 2 = Soldier's Syringe : (Commando) Dodge 7 lethal attacks.
- 3 = Lost Doll : Survive a boss with less than 20% health.
- 4 = The Back-Up : Have 4 drone helpers at once.
- 5 = Paul's Goat Hoof : Fail a shrine 3 times in a row. (Steam: Better Luck Next Time)
- 6 = Bandit : Beat the 3rd stage.
- 7 = 56 Leaf Clover: Kill the scavenger.
- 8 = The Ol' Lopper : Survive 40 minutes. (Steam: The Lone Survivor)
- 9 = Pillaged Gold : (Bandit) Kill a boss with Lights Out. (Steam: Night Night)
- 10 = The Hit List : (Bandit) Reset your cooldowns with "Lights Out" 15 times consecutively.
- 11 = Fireman's Boots : Survive in lava for 1 minute straight.
- 12 = Photon Jetpack : End a teleporter timer with 0 enemies on the map
- 13 = Hyper-Threader : (Commando) Activate the 3rd teleporter without being hurt once.
- 14 = Enforcer : Kill the Magma Worm, Wandering Vagrant, and Colossus. (Steam: Master Hunter)
- 17 = HAN-D : Find the robot janitor. (Steam: You Won't Regret It)
- 20 = Huntress : Collect 15 Monster Logs. (Steam: Seasoned Wanderer)
- 23 = Engineer : Purchase 40 drones total.
- 26 = Miner : Clear a path for the survivor.
- 29 = Sniper : Beat the game.
- 32 = Acrid : Free the chained creature.
- 33 = Toxic Worm : (Acrid) Spread 10,000 feet of Caustic Sludge.
- 34 = Massive Leech : (Acrid) Spread Epidemic to 25 enemies.
- 35 = Dio's Best Friend : Die 50 times. (Steam: Sole Survivor)
- 36 = Dead Man's Foot : Find the bloated survivor. (Steam: Finders Keepers)
- 37 = Alien Head : Obtain 7 Monster Teeth and 1 Guardian's Heart.
- 38 = Bitter Root : Reach 650 health.
- 39 = Captain's Brooch : Unlock a golden chest with the Explorer's Key. (Steam: Don't Mind If I Do)
- 40 = Glowing Meteorite : Deal 5000 damage in one shot. (Steam: Macho)
- 41 = Filial Imprinting : Drown 20 Whorls. (Steam: Sleepin' With The...)
- 42 = Golden Gun : Bank 20,000 gold. (Steam: Diamond Casket)
- 43 = Wicked Ring : Collect 4 Keycards. (Steam: Endless Voyager)
- 44 = Harvester's Scythe : Use a health shrine that drops you below 5% health.
- 45 = Snake Eyes : Pass a shrine 4 times in a row. (Steam: Lucky Devil)
- 46 = Ancient Scepter : (Mercenary) Beat the game on Monsoon difficulty
- 47 = Mercenary : Beat the game 5 times.
- 49 = CHEF : Obtain a Meat Nugget, Bustling Fungus, Sprouting Egg, Bitter Root and Foreign Fruit in one run.
- 52 = Loader : Obtain 30 items in one playthrough.
[Achievement] achievement_number_unlocked=55 achievement0=2 achievement1=2 achievement2=2 achievement3=2 achievement4=2 achievement5=2 achievement6=2 achievement7=2 achievement8=2 achievement9=2 achievement10=2 achievement11=2 achievement12=2 achievement13=2 achievement14=2 achievement15=2 achievement16=2 achievement17=2 achievement18=2 achievement19=2 achievement20=2 achievement21=2 achievement22=2 achievement23=2 achievement24=2 achievement25=2 achievement26=2 achievement27=2 achievement28=2 achievement29=2 achievement30=2 achievement31=2 achievement32=2 achievement33=2 achievement34=2 achievement35=2 achievement36=2 achievement37=2 achievement38=2 achievement39=2 achievement40=2 achievement41=2 achievement42=2 achievement43=2 achievement44=2 achievement45=2 achievement46=2 achievement47=2 achievement48=2 achievement49=2 achievement50=2 achievement51=2 achievement52=2 achievement53=2 achievement54=2
All monster values are in order of appearance in your monster log, apart from the order in achievements and directly correspond to the monsters place in the log. Ex: mons0=1 in the save.ini in the [Record] section makes the Lemurian log appear, as it is the first entry and indexing begins at 0. Monsters are unlocked much like achievements. Instead of "achievementX=2" you'd write under the "[Record]" category "monsX=1".
- 0 = Lemurian
- 1 = Rock Golem
- 2 = Wisp
- 3 = Greater Wisp
- 4 = Sand Crab
- 5 = Jellyfish
- 6 = Child
- 7 = Spitter
- 8 = Tiny Imp
- 9 = Black Imp
- 10 = Mushrum
- 11 = Whorl
- 12 = Clay Man
- 13 = Bighorn Bison
- 14 = Mechanical Spider
- 15 = Gup
- 16 = Parent
- 17 = Evolved Lemurian
- 18 = Temple Guard
- 19 = Elder Lemurian
- 20 = Archer Bug
- 21 = Colossus
- 22 = Wandering Vagrant
- 23 = Magma Worm
- 24 = Ancient Wisp
- 25 = Imp Overlord
- 26 = Ifrit
- 27 = Toxic Beast
- 28 = Cremator
- 29 = Scavenger
- 30 = Providence
[Record] mons_number_unlocked=31 mons0=1 mons1=1 mons2=1 mons3=1 mons4=1 mons5=1 mons6=1 mons7=1 mons8=1 mons9=1 mons10=1 mons11=1 mons12=1 mons13=1 mons14=1 mons15=1 mons16=1 mons17=1 mons18=1 mons19=1 mons20=1 mons21=1 mons22=1 mons23=1 mons24=1 mons25=1 mons26=1 mons27=1 mons28=1 mons29=1 mons30=1
Items logs are unlocked much like achievements. Instead of "achievementX=2" you'd write under the "[Record]" category "itemX=1" (NOTE: To unlock the item itself you still need to have/trigger the corresponding achievement, this is just the Item Log)
Common (25 in total)
- 0 = Meat Nugget
- 1 = Fire Shield
- 2 = Bustling Fungus
- 3 = Lens Maker's Glasses
- 4 = Sprouting Egg
- 5 = Headstompers
- 6 = Life Savings
- 7 = Barbed Wire
- 8 = Rusty Knife
- 9 = Mysterious Vial
- 10 = Mortar Tube
- 11 = Warbanner
- 12 = Monster Tooth
- 13 = Crowbar
- 14 = Medkit
- 15 = Bundle of Fireworks
- 16 = Taser - Requires achievement 53
- 17 = Paul's Goat Hoof - Requires achievement 5
- 18 = Bitter Root - Requires achievement 38
- 19 = Sticky Bomb - Requires achievement 24
- 20 = Soldier's Syringe - Requires achievement 2
- 21 = Snake Eyes - Requires achievement 45
- 22 = Hermit's Scarf - Requires achievement 21
- 23 = Gasoline - Requires achievement 0
- 24 = Spikestrip - Requires achievement 15
Uncommon (27 in total)
- 25 = Time Keeper's Secret
- 26 = Smart Shopper
- 27 = Infusion
- 28 = Will-o'-the-wisp
- 29 = AtG Missile Mk. 1
- 30 = Tough Times
- 31 = Energy Cell
- 32 = Rusty Jetpack
- 33 = Leeching Seed
- 34 = Ukulele
- 35 = Boxing Gloves
- 36 = Prison Shackles
- 37 = Guardian's Heart
- 38 = Hopoo Feather
- 39 = Frost Relic
- 40 = Red Whip
- 41 = Chargefield Generator - Requires achievement 48
- 42 = Arms Race - Requires achievement 18
- 43 = Golden Gun - Requires achievement 42
- 44 = 56 Leaf Clover - Requires achievement 7
- 45 = Concussion Grenade - Requires achievement 25
- 46 = Filial Imprinting - Requires achievement 41
- 47 = Dead Man's Foot - Requires achievement 36
- 48 = Toxic Worm - Requires achievement 33
- 49 = Harvester's Scythe - Requires achievement 44
- 50 = Panic Mines - Requires achievement 27
- 51 = Predatory Instincts - Requires achievement 22
Rare (26 in total)
- 52 = Thallium
- 53 = Tesla Coil
- 54 = Old Box
- 55 = Beating Embryo
- 56 = Permafrost
- 57 = AtG Missile Mk. 2
- 58 = Happiest Mask
- 59 = Plasma Chain
- 60 = Heaven Cracker
- 61 = Rapid Mitosis
- 62 = Ceremonial Dagger
- 63 = Repulsion Armor
- 64 = Brilliant Behemoth
- 65 = Interstellar Desk Plant - Requires achievement 50
- 66 = Laser Turbine - Requires achievement 51
- 67 = Wicked Ring - Requires achievement 43
- 68 = Alien Head - Requires achievement 37
- 69 = The Ol' Lopper - Requires achievement 8
- 70 = The Hit List - Requires achievement 10
- 71 = Photon Jetpack - Requires achievement 12
- 72 = Shattering Justice - Requires achievement 28
- 73 = Telescopic Sight - Requires achievement 31
- 74 = Fireman's Boots - Requires achievement 11
- 75 = Hyper-Threader - Requires achievement 13
- 76 = Dio's Best Friend - Requires achievement 35
- 77 = Ancient Scepter - Requires achievement 46
Usable (26 in total)
- 78 = Rotten Brain
- 79 = Safeguard Lantern
- 80 = Snowglobe
- 81 = Explorer's Key
- 82 = Foreign Fruit
- 83 = Instant Minefield
- 84 = Jar of Souls
- 85 = Carrara Marble
- 86 = Sawmerang
- 87 = Shattered Mirror
- 88 = Disposable Missile Launcher
- 89 = Gold-plated Bomb
- 90 = Drone Repair Kit
- 91 = Thqwib
- 92 = Dynamite Plunger
- 93 = Gigantic Amethyst - Requires achievement 54
- 94 = Crudely Drawn Buddy - Requires achievement 30
- 95 = Prescriptions - Requires achievement 16
- 96 = Shield Generator - Requires achievement 19
- 97 = Unstable Watch - Requires achievement 1
- 98 = Lost Doll - Requires achievement 3
- 99 = Pillaged Gold - Requires achievement 9
- 100 = Captain's Brooch - Requires achievement 39
- 101 = The Back-Up - Requires achievement 4
- 102 = Massive Leech - Requires achievement 34
- 103 = Glowing Meteorite - Requires achievement 40
Boss (6 in total)
- 104 = Legendary Spark
- 105 = Imp Overlord's Tentacle
- 106 = Burning Witness
- 107 = Colossal Knurl
- 108 = Ifrit's Horn
- 109 = Nematocyst Nozzle
[Record] item_number_unlocked=110 item0=1 item1=1 item2=1 item3=1 item4=1 item5=1 item6=1 item7=1 item8=1 item9=1 item10=1 item11=1 item12=1 item13=1 item14=1 item15=1 item16=1 item17=1 item18=1 item19=1 item20=1 item21=1 item22=1 item23=1 item24=1 item25=1 item26=1 item27=1 item28=1 item29=1 item30=1 item31=1 item32=1 item33=1 item34=1 item35=1 item36=1 item37=1 item38=1 item39=1 item40=1 item41=1 item42=1 item43=1 item44=1 item45=1 item46=1 item47=1 item48=1 item49=1 item50=1 item51=1 item52=1 item53=1 item54=1 item55=1 item56=1 item57=1 item58=1 item59=1 item60=1 item61=1 item62=1 item63=1 item64=1 item65=1 item66=1 item67=1 item68=1 item69=1 item70=1 item71=1 item72=1 item73=1 item74=1 item75=1 item76=1 item77=1 item78=1 item79=1 item80=1 item81=1 item82=1 item83=1 item84=1 item85=1 item86=1 item87=1 item88=1 item89=1 item90=1 item91=1 item92=1 item93=1 item94=1 item95=1 item96=1 item97=1 item98=1 item99=1 item100=1 item101=1 item102=1 item103=1 item104=1 item105=1 item106=1 item107=1 item108=1 item109=1
Artifacts are counted as items in save file. Write in under [Record] part as "artifactX=1" as if X is artifact name. Down here is list of all artifact you can use its number to replace X.
- 0 = Honor (Enemies always spawn as elites.)
- 1 = Kin (Only one enemy type spawns per stage.)
- 2 = Distortion (Lock a random skill every minute.)
- 3 = Spite (Enemies explode on death.)
- 4 = Glass (Deal 500% damage, but have 10% health.)
- 5 = Enigma (Use items have a random effect.)
- 6 = Sacrifice (Chest no longer spawn; monsters now drop items on death.)
- 7 = Command (Items are no longer random.)
- 8 = Spirit (Characters run faster at lower health.)
- 9 = Origin (Imps invade the map every 10 minutes.)
[Record] artifact0=1 artifact1=1 artifact2=1 artifact3=1 artifact4=1 artifact5=1 artifact6=1 artifact7=1 artifact8=1 artifact9=1