"Critical strikes reduces all your cooldowns by 1, +6% critical chance."— Pickup Text
The Wicked Ring is a rare utility item in Risk of Rain. On getting a critical hit on an enemy, critical strikes reduce cooldowns by 1 second. The ring gives a +6% crit chance. This effect stacks with more rings.
Tracking Number: 790▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
: Critical strikes reduce cooldowns by 1 second.
: High Priority/Fragile
: With how many rings he had, you would think more would have been found, eh? Nope, just this one. The King used to sacrifice one of his own sons to imbue the ring with dark spirits. He claimed that the spirits warded away any ill omen. The King lived until he was 104, so hey, maybe he was right.
As the last remaining Wicked Ring, I expect a hefty sum.
For questions and complaints, please contact our customer service.
- Piercing shots are especially useful with this ring equipped, as each hit on an enemy reduces cooldowns[verification needed].
- Combining the Wicked Ring with other items that increase critical strike chance, like the Harvester's Scythe, The Ol' Lopper or Predatory Instincts makes this item much more powerful.
- Does not affect the Engineer's Auto-Turret or Bounding Mines.
Character Synergies Edit
- Mercenary: When 2 of this item are stacked on Mercenary, it allows him to perform a constant Faux-"screw attack" by bouncing on the heads of enemies with Whirlwind. This greatly increases his ability to remain relevant past the 3rd or 4th stage, and allows him to chain Whirlwind into his massacre consistently.
Item Synergies Edit
- Alien Head: It helps in achieving nearly no cooldown on all skills.
- Lens-Maker's Glasses, Predatory Instincts, Harvester's Scythe: Crit chance increase will make Wicked Ring proc more often.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.